Tuesday, September 27, 2022

'Night Security' Image Collection Research

A key part of this project, in order to properly establish the game's setting, requires me to use my architectural skills to design a Shopping Centre complex. To get a better idea as to how I should go about doing this, I have collected reference images of various abandoned Shopping Centres to get an idea as to how I can play with light and shadow as well as spatial composition. As I do not intend for the Shopping Centre in the game to be completely abandoned, these images are not entirely representative of the intended game environment, however they do give an idea as to it's intended atmosphere of mystery, paranoia and apprehensive dread.

Abandoned Shopping Centre Image Collection by Tim Shaw:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I2BkYDLMDcfAYy-g5X1DAwogctHQ8z1k/view?usp=sharing


No comments:

Post a Comment

'BioLab' Update 2

Recently I have been attempting to follow a guide to making an FPS, which I shall link down below. https://www.kodeco.com/32435756-how-to-cr...