Tuesday, October 4, 2022

'Night Security' Trope Research

'Night Security', as a form of media, will make use of or touch upon various tropes. This document shows the tropes that I intend to make use of within the game; some will be more utilised than others. As a full game may be too ambitious to create in such a short deadline at this time, I intend to research some of these tropes in an attempt to see what the very best way to use them is. This is so that I can make 'Night Security' a very effective psychological horror game that makes the best of the tropes it plays upon to intensify the player's experience. The end goal is to identify how each of these twenty-five tropes can be best utilised, where applicable, should I decide to make use of them. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15RU7jA91XGV9QCfmgHI53R-2uJpGiKtX/view?usp=sharing.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

'BioLab' Update 2

Recently I have been attempting to follow a guide to making an FPS, which I shall link down below. https://www.kodeco.com/32435756-how-to-cr...