Thursday, August 17, 2023

'Project: Mechguard' Progress Update 2

The Map Tiles in their current state:

Having previously completed the bulk of the work for the forested tiles that will serve the outer edges of the map-generator system, I have added decals to add a sense of realism to the grass.


I have also placed streetlights along all major roads. Furthermore, I have added a basic material to serve as a more fitting texture for the Block-Out buildings so that they may serve as a temporary stand-ins if we are unable to replace all of the buildings with custom-made models before the deadline, as making the tiles and creating the micro-environments is the main priority for the time being.


Finally I have started adding details to the tiles that represent the important buildings the Players will need to protect as part of the 'Defence' objective, bringing them closer to completion. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

'BioLab' Update 2

Recently I have been attempting to follow a guide to making an FPS, which I shall link down below. https://www.kodeco.com/32435756-how-to-cr...