Thursday, October 20, 2022

Re: The Security Room Concept

I recently created a concept sketch for the Security Room for "Night Security". I have since started to refine the concept as well as beginning to add some colour and lighting to the drawing to create a better sense of atmosphere.

Below is the Original Concept as followed by the in-progress Development Sketch.



When the two are overlaid, you can get a better idea as to the final product which will then be modelled in-engine.


I have also attempted to make subtle references to gameplay...






And environmental story-telling within the Concept...




As well as some joke references that may or may not won't make it into the final product.



No comments:

Post a Comment

'BioLab' Update 2

Recently I have been attempting to follow a guide to making an FPS, which I shall link down below. https://www.kodeco.com/32435756-how-to-cr...