Saturday, August 17, 2024

'Pleasant Hotel' Revisited: Update 4

 'Pleasant Hotel' Revisited: Update 4


Having had much success with the Level Design and Environmental Set-dressing for my BioLab FPS Project and having gained more confidence and proficiency in UE5's Blueprinting, I have returned once more to my 'Pleasant Hotel' project. It has been a little while since I last gave an update on this Project, but it has improved since my last update back in January.

When I last worked on the 'Pleasant Hotel' I had managed to create a Ghost to chase the Player as a foundation for a gameplay loop, but had yet to lay down anything concrete to really engage the Player further. This was mostly due to my lack of experience with Blueprinting, but since working on the FPS and studying UDEMY Tutorials, I now have a much greater understanding of it and as such, I have recently been giving the old Hotel something of a renovation in terms of gameplay, so to speak.

In my next post there will be an in-depth breakdown of all the work that has gone into the 'Pleasant Hotel' and it may be another long one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

'Pleasant Hotel': Update 5

 'Pleasant Hotel': Update 5 The following is a complete breakdown of the work that has gone into the 'Pleasant Hotel' projec...