Friday, January 27, 2023

'Night Security' coming to life: Part 2

'Night Security' Progress


So far, I have built almost half of the Map for 'Night Security'. Ideally, the full game would have all floors to flesh out the game and expand the possibilities. However, for this proof-of-concept project, I intend to only have the one level. This is to be the top floor which will have the Security Office; the safe base for the Player and the floor with the least dynamic, more psychological scares.


Above: The Map so far as seen from a Bird's Eye View Perspective.
Below: The Map's intended design.



The next series of Blog posts will be on the spaces I have designed for my project. In separate posts, I shall describe the room and its purpose and go through the design choices I have made to bring it to life. I shall split the zones according to my spatial diagram from earlier in the project (See Below).

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

'BioLab' Update 2

Recently I have been attempting to follow a guide to making an FPS, which I shall link down below. https://www.kodeco.com/32435756-how-to-cr...