Thursday, October 12, 2023

'The Pleasant Hotel': Map Design Progress Update 1

 Map Design Progress Update 1

First of all I have created a mood board to collect images that can inspire the Hotel's visual and spiritual characteristics.

I have already drafted a basic map outline, pictured below.


With this I have created a Block-Out to work from to create the Ground floor level of the hotel.



Below is a selection of images I have taken to draw spatial diagrams from which will help me work on the Environmental Design. Names of rooms are listed above an image.

Hotel Entrance


Hotel Reception Exterior


Hotel Reception Interior


Foyer and Stairwell to the West Wing


Kitchen


Walk-In Freezer


Kitchen Continued


Supply Closet


Dining Room 


Smoking Room


Library


Library Continued


Lounge


Parlour


Manager's Office


Stairwell to the East Wing


Bar


Ballroom


Stairwell to the North Wing


Theatre


Stairwell to the Projector Room


Projector Room


No comments:

Post a Comment

'BioLab' Update 2

Recently I have been attempting to follow a guide to making an FPS, which I shall link down below. https://www.kodeco.com/32435756-how-to-cr...